Another Womens Conference --
and it was just as wonderful this year as the past years.
Me, Marcie, Chelsea, and Emily S. are in the Marriott Center
waiting for the opening session to begin.
I loved the wonderful talks in the concurrent sessions
and the general sessions with Julie B. Beck and Elder L. Tom Perry.
There's something about 18,000 women
getting together to learn more about the gospel,
do service projects,
and have lots of fun at the same time.
It was really fun this year to hear from my friend at the institute,
Colleen Terry. She gave a wonderful talk on the atonement.
The Diamond Valley girls (and me).
I loved the wonderful talks in the concurrent sessionsand the general sessions with Julie B. Beck and Elder L. Tom Perry.
There's something about 18,000 women
getting together to learn more about the gospel,
do service projects,
and have lots of fun at the same time.
It was really fun this year to hear from my friend at the institute,Colleen Terry. She gave a wonderful talk on the atonement.
The Diamond Valley girls (and me).They are amazing and fun.
Can't wait for next year!
3 comments:
I am so sad I didn't get to go this year. So fun that you got to hear Sister Terry. She looks great. I miss you all!
I am so glad we got to hang out with you for those days! We should definitely make it a tradition! Next time we get together, we should eat at Gourmandise so I can finally try the food you were raving about. It was so fun to see you!
I agree with you and Em- It was a blast!! I'm so glad I got to spend my first year of Womens Conference with you! I'm looking forward to the years to come with the gang :)
Post a Comment