Monday, September 22, 2008

Madame Alexander dolls at McDonalds!

It's time again to hit all the McDonalds we drive by to get the new collection of Madame Alexander dolls! There are 12 new Madame Alexander collectible dolls during the October Happy Meal event now until October 9 according to the website. They are from the Wizard of Oz like last year but they are a little different and there are new characters. They are:
#1 is Dorothy with Toto
#2 Glinda the Good Witch
#3 Winged Monkey
#4 Cowardly Lion
#5 Wicked Witch of the West
#6 Winkie Guard
#7 Tin Man
#8 Scarecrow
#9 Flower Munchkin
#10 Lullaby Munchkin
#11 Lollipop Munchkin
#12 The Wizard of Oz
Happy Hunting!! Let me know where you find them!

6 comments:

Jen said...

We got 2 today, the Winkie guard and the Wicked Witch. I can't save them though, my kids like to play with them.

Kamille said...

Ha ha!! I just went yesterday. We got the flower muchkin at the Midvale McDo. I wish I had gotten on the pony sooner though. I know you'll get them all. Happy hunting to you.

Its a young life.... said...

Hi Sister Thayne! Its Natalie Young. Your house is beautiful, as are your posts! I am glad that I found Emily's blog, so I could find yours also! Oh, and happy late anniversary!

Annie said...

Natalie!! Yea! How fun to hear from you! How are you? What are you up to? Are you still in Colorado? I'm so glad you found my blog and I'd love to know what's going on with you!

Annie said...

Success! My friend and I went to the McDonald's across from UVU on our break and the manager told us that every manager gets a box with 4 complete sets. She made our day by selling us each a complete set! Woohoo!!

Clay and Donna Chesnut said...

WOW! I want a complete set. Thank you for letting me know about the Madame Alexander dolls, however, I am a bit slow; but off I go.