Monday, July 14, 2008

What a wonderful week we had at Snowbird! Every minute was packed with something fun!
That's a bunch of super grandkids!






Too many pictures to blog! Visit my picasa album to see the rest! http://picasaweb.google.com/agthayne/Snowbird08

4 comments:

devron said...

I have been on a blog hiatus, but I am back. Your blog is darling and I absolutely love the picture of your house. Good job on the camera skills. I hope you have printed it and have it hanging somewhere. Love you guys.

Emily said...

I am so glad we go to Snowbird together every year!

ryan j. said...

What a fun time we had! Every day Amy says something about going to Snowbird and swimming the mountains. Jayson's a little quiet about it still, but I think he enjoyed it just the same. Even Lacey had a blast! What a fun tradition.

Kamille said...

So cute. I'm glad you are doing so well from your surgery too. Thank you for starting such a great tradition for our families.