
It's official!! On Wednesday, July 2, our former Provo next door neighbor/home teacher/good friend Judge Lynn Davis declared that Mya is officially adopted! It was a wonderful experience!

On Thursday, July 3, Mya was sealed to her parents and brother in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. What joy! She's a beautiful little girl and it's so wonderful to have her in the family forever.

How grateful I am that all of my children were able to be together in the temple for the sealing. "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." (3 John 1:4) It didn't seem possible that Jeremy and Jamie would be able to come but things fell into place and they were here! They wanted to surprise everyone so I kept it a secret (except for Grant) for a month! What a tender time!
2 comments:
I am so happy for you and Chris and Meesa. I'm happy for all of us! She is now officially part of our big crazy happy family forever! I loved seeing all the pictures on your camera. Hurray for Snowbird!
Hey Annie,....got any ideas of what to do on Sunday here in New York or Canada? Any neat drives you're aware of to Canada? Some place neat to see? I'm anxious to get your advice.....
Post a Comment