It was so neat to meet Elder Perry today. Hespoke at the devotional and then spent time with anybody who wanted to meet him and shake his hand. I was so impressed.
I miss you, Annie! It looks like you had a great Christmas. I love Elder Perry. In your picture you can tell that he is SO tall. He is an inch taller than Phil. What a blessing to work at the Institute.
3 comments:
I miss you, Annie! It looks like you had a great Christmas. I love Elder Perry. In your picture you can tell that he is SO tall. He is an inch taller than Phil. What a blessing to work at the Institute.
He is such a neat man! That is wonderful he took the time to meet with whoever wanted.
Lucky!!!! What awesome opportunities working at the Institute brings. Savanna and I need to come in for a visit!
Post a Comment