A grandma's hug lasts long after she lets go
that is the cutest picture! Happy Birthday Grant. We need to have another game night because I feel like I haven't seen you all in forever. Have fun celebrating!
Wow Grant, you look so good for only hittin' 40! :) Happiest of all birthdays to you!!P.S. Annie I LOVE the new background... definately a keeper!
What a perfect picture! Happy Birthday Grant!
I'd be grumpy too if I was sharing 2 square feet of water with 3 other folks!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that is the cutest picture! Happy Birthday Grant. We need to have another game night because I feel like I haven't seen you all in forever. Have fun celebrating!
Wow Grant, you look so good for only hittin' 40! :) Happiest of all birthdays to you!!
P.S. Annie I LOVE the new background... definately a keeper!
What a perfect picture! Happy Birthday Grant!
I'd be grumpy too if I was sharing 2 square feet of water with 3 other folks!
Post a Comment