. . . was picture day for Mya. She put up quite a fight . . .
. . . but finally her beautiful dress was on. She looked so cute and posed for some really cute pictures.

. . . but finally her beautiful dress was on. She looked so cute and posed for some really cute pictures.
Even Santa has to take breaks now and then.
But when he went back to his seat, Thomas wanted to
sit on his lap and tell him what he wants.
But, hey, that Santa was pretty smart.
He told Thomas that toy wasn't on his list before! He was right!



2 comments:
I love the Brick Oven...It is my favorite, it has been far too long since I went there. Looks like you had a fun day!
Wow, what a way to celebrate the
15th day of Christmas! I'm glad Mya showed her sweet side and you were able to get cute pis! I'm also glad Thomas had "his best day EVER!'
Post a Comment