Wow!! Look at these beautiful dancers! They performed so well tonight in their dance recital. 


Here's Maya with her gorgeous dance teacher -- Kamille, her mom!

Logan wasn't very thrilled with the whole event. He was not about to get off his trike!

For more pictures of these cute dancers visit my picasa web album at http://picasaweb.google.com/anniethayne

2 comments:
I love your blog! All the pictures of your cute grandkids are adorable! I resent you an invitation to my blog, this time I sent it to your q e-mail address. I'm so glad we can keep in touch this way now too! There are pics of you on my blog from Women's Conference. Running into you was the best!
Annie - Such cute pics and I love your blog. You have captured the spirit of blogging. I love the picture of your house too. I didn't know you were a photographer too!!
Post a Comment